AnimeNation Forums

Go Back   AnimeNation Forums > Mature Discussion Forums > Hentai

Hentai A place to discuss the naughty side of anime. ADULT CONTENT.

Old December 31st, 2008, 03:21 AM   #1
hellodarkness

Real Life Hentai Sex Doll

I have heard of this things. It's like having sex with a cartoon character. Has anyone heard of these?
hellodarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2008, 04:54 AM   #2
The Million Dollar Prons
Wild Like a Snorlax

The real doll company has a line of "comic and animation inspired" real dolls called boy toy (http://www.boytoydolls.com/home.html). Compared to other "simulation" toys they aren't too bad looking.

I don't see why you'd want one of those though, because even though they're "animation inspired" they look like real people with anime eyes (http://www.boytoydolls.com/may001.html)

Reall Dolls are much more expensive than they're worth because:

1) Real call girls are cheaper. Even if you bought a real like high class (300 dollars a session) callgirl twice a month for one year, you still would be spending less money than 1 real doll.

2) They're life sized and therefore probably hard to store\hide. Like if you have a legitiment woman come over you're going to have to be planning on where to hide your 6,000 dollar sex toy.

3) All you're ever going to use is the fake vagina, fake anus and mouth, why the hell do you need something that looks like a real person? They make fake pussies that sell for about 50 dollars and vibrate.

There are sex dolls that look like anime characters, but I've never seen any "out of the box."

Edit: A site with a lot of pictures\info\even information on the "high class" Japanese dolls can be found at doll fourm dot com

Last edited by The Million Dollar Prons; December 31st, 2008 at 04:58 AM.
The Million Dollar Prons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2008, 06:52 AM   #3
Melion
I'm a bit OFF

Those eyes just look plain freaky. No way I would buy one of those.

Some people in the world...
Old December 31st, 2008, 12:02 PM   #4
Michiyo_Yoshiku
Real Life Anime Character

I'm lonely enough to get one but buying one would hurt my social life even more than it already is hurting
Michiyo_Yoshiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2009, 03:52 AM   #5
sumwhatkrazy
spacy

lol. i got some from some England website, not them crazy super realistic insainely pricey ones, they just like them crappy cheapo ones but i guess with a anime girl face, i aint ever taken them out of the box, hey, thats the truth!
Serious though, never opend the boxs, i considerd blowin em up an taking photo's for a laugh an like havin em in my car an doin stupid rap poses an stuff....
I guess the though of doin other things may have crossed my mind, ha , if i had em when i was younger iam sure that i would've acted on that.
I did see one from Haruhi Suzumiya that looked just like her and ultra real, man, if i owned that i'd hit it lmao^^;
Maybe if you Soopa rich and get bored of real girls or just prefer anime girls or dont like talking, then again this one that i seen apparantly had a voice thingy inside an saidthing like (i forget how to speel it in Japanese) "no, stop!" lamo.
Iam happy with just my PVC figures but hey if i were a wealthy Japanese buisness man prehaps i'd have them kinda creepy life sizes all around.
sumwhatkrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2009, 06:57 AM   #6
Tom Servo
(Leave this field blank to omit it

Make one yourself! How hard can it be?!
  • Make 1:1 model of your character.
  • Make a mould from the model.
  • Suspend an alloy skeleton within the mould - you might want to suspend an empty plastic sphere in the head and something similar in the torso to reduce weight/the amount of silicone you have to use.
  • Inject silicone into the mould and let it set.
  • Remove the mould.
  • Fill out/smooth any imperfections.
  • Paint as necessary, attach styled wig and dress the model appropriately as the character in question.
Tom Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2009, 11:53 AM   #7
Samael

I'm still waiting for Japan to make an android sex dolls. I heard somewhere that in 5 years we would be able to have sex with robots.
Old January 11th, 2009, 11:54 AM   #8
Samael

Damn it us loosers need to have something to get by with.
Old March 29th, 2009, 01:59 PM   #9
DonKarnage

who says that you must have sex with a real human?

sex dole wont replace a real woman or prostitute will replace a loving woman, but maybe you are not interested in having a love one, maybe you just want a toy.

but these toy are not what i want and will not wast money on them.
DonKarnage is offline   Reply With Quote