AnimeNation Forums

Go Back   AnimeNation Forums > Anime & Related Forums > Anime (Genre/Series/Studio) > Bleach

Old May 4th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #61
Machuran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddessofanime View Post
Kubo basically gave her the idiot ball and basically only bought her back to give Ichigo his powers back, only to pretty much have her lose to Riruka
You forgot about Riruka turning her into a devil plushie and then forced her to hear her ramble on about their poorly constructed backstories and then hid inside her chest to prevent Rukia from protecting Ichigo only for Riruka to get stabbed instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superplough View Post
I didn't read the Fullbring arc lol. What did she do?
Thankfully you missed a choppy, poorly constructed mess of an arc, even after the long, drawn out Arrancar Saga.

Last edited by Machuran; May 4th, 2012 at 01:45 PM.
Machuran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #62
goddessofanime
in your internets watching you

Fullbring Arc killed this series.
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #63
FujoshiFTW
Megane Danshi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machuran View Post
Thankfully you missed a choppy, poorly constructed mess of an arc, even after the long, drawn out Arrancar Saga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goddessofanime View Post
Fullbring Arc killed this series.
I think of the FullBringer arc as a filler arc for Ichigo to get his Shinigami powers back. It also tells a backstory about Ginjou (the other substitute shinigami) and the battles were pretty good. It's not as good as the others, but it's better than some filler arcs I've seen.
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #64
Machuran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FujoshiFTW View Post
I think of the FullBringer arc as a filler arc for Ichigo to get his Shinigami powers back. It also tells a backstory about Ginjou (the other substitute shinigami) and the battles were pretty good. It's not as good as the others, but it's better than some filler arcs I've seen.
Ginjou's backstory was basically 1 page of him meeting Tsukishima in his shinigami outfit, though.
Old May 4th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #65
Mr. sickVisionz
Your baby mama's favorite AN member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FujoshiFTW View Post
Perhaps. I'm just really looking forward to the battle between Ichigo and Ishida. I'm also anticipating what role Ryuken and Isshin would play. Oh, and Isshin's past. Uryu thinks of himself as "the Last Quincy", while Ichigo just thinks of himself as a shinigami; I think they're on a different level :L
Ichigo should be able to curb stomp Uryu with ease. As an Uryu fan that should be the last thing you'd want to see. If they somehow make Uryu able to even put up a decent fight... he'll be yet another weirdo Bleach guy who seems content to let the world get destroyed just because he didn't feel like any of his enemies were worthy enough to fight using his real powers and abilities. He'd actually be a sadist who enjoys getting tortured and beaten up in some situations.

Quote:
I still respect her even though she is an idiot. I like her Dances; but I guess that's it.
Ahh, Rukia is one of my favorites. She's one of the few Shinigami who goes all out in battles and really has to struggle and work hard to get victories. If she wins, she got her *** kicked and probably bleeding to death somewhere. Although Kubo does her dirty by making her like the only character that follows any type of power level structure.

And her drawings are cute and her voice actor does a good tom boy voice. I think of Rukia like a cute and scrappy little sister.
Old May 5th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #66
Machuran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. sickVisionz View Post
Ichigo should be able to curb stomp Uryu with ease. As an Uryu fan that should be the last thing you'd want to see. If they somehow make Uryu able to even put up a decent fight... he'll be yet another weirdo Bleach guy who seems content to let the world get destroyed just because he didn't feel like any of his enemies were worthy enough to fight using his real powers and abilities. He'd actually be a sadist who enjoys getting tortured and beaten up in some situations.
On the 1 hand I don't want Uryu to turn into a Sasuke-type character especially since Ichigo is far more powerful, but on the other hand it would actually give him something to do besides getting trolled again.

Quote:
Ahh, Rukia is one of my favorites. She's one of the few Shinigami who goes all out in battles and really has to struggle and work hard to get victories. If she wins, she got her *** kicked and probably bleeding to death somewhere. Although Kubo does her dirty by making her like the only character that follows any type of power level structure.

And her drawings are cute and her voice actor does a good tom boy voice. I think of Rukia like a cute and scrappy little sister.
It's kind of sad because she used to be a main character, nowadays she's just used as a plot device for Ichigo's powers and then she gets trolled alongside Ichigo's friends.
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #67
goddessofanime
in your internets watching you

Quote:
I think the sadist guy might be Opie. XD

I don't think Ichigo would ever fight Ishida though unless he had to...and even if it ever came down to it, I think Ichigo would probaly just tone it down enough to where Uryu gets knocked on his arse, but I'm hoping that they work together in the end and get to fight together.

Quote:
That's what makes it so sad nowadays though. Rukia used to be a main character and now she's been demoted to resolve fodder for Ichigo, along with everyone else.

Quote:

I actually like Michelle Ruff better than Fumiko Orikasa...though Orikasa can sing.

And I like Rukia's new look anyway. Makes her cuter.
Old May 5th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #68
FujoshiFTW
Megane Danshi Addict

Quote:
But remember how the "captain" hinted that Uryu had some kind of "power-up"? I'm thinking (well; hoping more like) that this time Uryu would put up a decent fight. Kubo would definately do something about both Ryuken and Uryu; since they are Quincies and they'll probably play a major role in the arc. If Uryu really does turn out to be an angsty-Sasuke-like character, I won't hate on him; I'd probably punch Kubo in the face and just accept it and continue on with the story. I'm hoping that he isn't though; as that would make the story much more interesting. I want to see how Ichigo reacts if he really is forced into a battle with Uryu.