AnimeNation Forums

Go Back   AnimeNation Forums > Blogs > Nomnomnom

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Relationships and Wants

Posted June 16th, 2011 at 04:09 AM by Nomnomnom

There's a good many things I'm tired of in life right now, and things that I can't change that I'm going to have to deal with...However, I know that I still have control over my life and the things that I do and the people i hang out with and the places i go, the money I spend, and the connections I make.

I need a mate. I don't need these ******** petty relationships anymore. I'm throwing in the towl, because I'm done playing the game. I want a person I can cuddle and communicate...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1951 Comments 2 Nomnomnom is offline Edit Tags
Old

Drag show and feelings.

Posted November 9th, 2010 at 10:32 PM by Nomnomnom

Tonight was a decently entertaining night, I finally got a hold of him again and got to see him, hang out with him for a little bit, and go to my first drag show contest. I didn't mind the fact that there where girls dressed up like guys and guys dressed up like guys and guys dressed up like girls and all that jazz, but the theme completely threw me off when they where doing little murder skits about either killing oneself or killing someone else for someone and it was to all this usually cheery...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1930 Comments 2 Nomnomnom is offline Edit Tags
Old

Fuu

Posted October 26th, 2010 at 02:23 AM by Nomnomnom

Okay, I need direction in my life. I'm doing things now adays mainly out of complete and utter boredom. Tonight I have done nothing but sit around the computer and have a couple of friends over for some anime watching and music downloading and what not. THe friend who wanted the music lost her mp3 player somehwere in my house so it's going to be a ***** trying to find it, seeing how messy my appartment is. I'd take a picture of it, but I have only two good angles of the room to be able to show it...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2127 Comments 1 Nomnomnom is offline Edit Tags
Old

5 Minute Blog

Posted October 9th, 2010 at 05:18 PM by Nomnomnom

So I've decided to time myself and write a 5 minute blog, I'll finish whatever thought I'm on on the blog, and then that will pretty much be it.

I'm bored with life. I have about 1200 dollars in debt that I need to be paying back, and I'm not going to be able to do it in a timely fashion. I've been putting stuff that I want and stuff that I need on my credit card, like my 400.00 set of new tires and oil, filter, wipers, etc change as well. I owe my dad probably 500 or so by now and...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2136 Comments 3 Nomnomnom is offline Edit Tags
Old

She's not the one, sleep?

Posted September 19th, 2010 at 09:12 AM by Nomnomnom

Okay, so I haven't updated this thing in ****ing forever, I think its about time I start putting a few of my thoughts back onto the typing paper. I haven't even really been drawing since the week before last, and I really haven't felt the urge to do so. It seems that I have been, like usual, cycling the things that I enjoy....

I just ate some ice cream, I never eat ice cream anymore. I barely drink milk, and I absolutely love to do both of them. I just haven't been giving myself the...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1619 Comments 1 Nomnomnom is offline Edit Tags