AnimeNation Forums

Go Back   AnimeNation Forums > Blogs > Nomnomnom

Rate this Entry

5 Minute Blog

Posted October 9th, 2010 at 05:18 PM by Nomnomnom

So I've decided to time myself and write a 5 minute blog, I'll finish whatever thought I'm on on the blog, and then that will pretty much be it.

I'm bored with life. I have about 1200 dollars in debt that I need to be paying back, and I'm not going to be able to do it in a timely fashion. I've been putting stuff that I want and stuff that I need on my credit card, like my 400.00 set of new tires and oil, filter, wipers, etc change as well. I owe my dad probably 500 or so by now and I know that I sitll owe my grandma a good 130 as well. I also want to be able to give people gifts for christmas and to go christmas shopping on blitz, but I don't know how I'm going to do that unless I want to pay a little bit of interest each month on the credit card :|. I know that I'm going to have to do that for at least a few months time, bleh.

I'm not dating right now but I'd like to be. I like the diea of being in a relationship and having someone who takes up some of the free time that I have. The problem is I don't have anyone really that I can date at this time and I work overnights, so the ability to get out on the scene and date/relate is damaged greatly by the lack of having "out" nights available, unless you count early week nights, and I don't think anyone really likes going on dates on a sunday or a monday.

I have been taking my abilify more regularly then I was, and I'm eating 2-3 meals a day and playing modern warfare two on a habitual level, so I have a routine going for me now at least, and a few goals. It's just a matter of time passing and me not spending too friviliously for my life to continue to stay at the current level of complicated. Okay thoughts complete as is the 5 minutes, take care.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2136 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    abilify is dangerous that crap spikes your blood sugar D: my brother takes that stuff -.-
  2. Old Comment
    Don't like being poor/in debt? Don't get a girlfriend, or get married.
    Posted October 12th, 2010 at 01:49 PM by Solid_Snake Solid_Snake is offline
  3. Old Comment
    /heh yea women will suck you dry, thats what my mom TRIES to tell my brother