AnimeNation Forums

Go Back   AnimeNation Forums > Blogs > Nomnomnom

Rate this Entry

She's not the one, sleep?

Posted September 19th, 2010 at 09:12 AM by Nomnomnom

Okay, so I haven't updated this thing in ****ing forever, I think its about time I start putting a few of my thoughts back onto the typing paper. I haven't even really been drawing since the week before last, and I really haven't felt the urge to do so. It seems that I have been, like usual, cycling the things that I enjoy....

I just ate some ice cream, I never eat ice cream anymore. I barely drink milk, and I absolutely love to do both of them. I just haven't been giving myself the time of day to do all these things that I have available to me. I personally am begging to not like it. GRRR.

So, what shall I do??? hm? I have no ****ing clue.

I like someone I can probably not have, because he's a she and I don't know where she stands. I personally don't understand a whole lot about him, but I know that I trust him I can fall asleep on him with no problem and I've cuddled with him several times. I'm planning to see him today, along with another female friend, and I don't know exactly how my other friend will effect our interactions. It's kinda creepy.

Does he know that I like him? I think he might....that's not the only catch. He'll be 18 on the 30th, and I'm slowly nearing 25. That's a pretty big age gap for me and him to have a relationship. I keep referring to him as male because he's a male in mentality, but he likes boys as well, so I don't know exactly what's going on right now.... Okay, on that note, I'm gonna go...Oh that girl I've been talking to since July, yeah she's not the one, we had it out about how sheltered is, she makes fujiyoshi's (of animenation) sheltering look like a cakewalk.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1619 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I know several people that don't even eat ice cream anymore after what I told them about eros and byou in one 'a my fantasies /heh Wow for a second I thought you actually wrote in this thing that you liked me o_O I didn't even know it was possible to be more sheltered then me ... I mean I knew people that grew up not even going to public school but dang o_o